Hello this is my 400 followers promo!
1. Only reblogs count.
2. If this post doesn’t get 30 notes forget it happened.
3. 1 and 2 are the only rules.
¡Best Green Day blogs!
¡Best random (whatever they post) blog!
That’s it! Get reblogging.
This promo will end on the 29th of this month.
Isn’t it weird how people change and grow apart and stop talking and then one day you see this person who you swore you were going to be friends with forever and you can barely think of a thing to say and then it finally hits you that somewhere along the way your friendship dimmed and you will probably never be close to that person again. I think that’s one of the saddest things I’ve come to terms with lately.
- FBI confirms it hasn’t finished its investigation of the murder of Mike Brown
- Why Darren Wilson probably won’t go to jail
- Tired of all the talk about Ferguson?
- Melissa Harris Perry’s stunning tribute to unarmed black men gunned down by police
- Former STL Co. Police Chief explains challenge of hiring black officers
- 5 disturbing stats on black-white financial inequality
- Strange Fruit in Ferguson
- Ferguson: An American Apartheid
- In Ferguson, a stack of warrants (video)
- Every 28 hours: 2012 annual report on the extrajudicial killings of 313 black people by police, security guards, and vigilantes (pdf)
- Survey exposes sharp racial divide. Survey results (pdf)
- When white friends don’t believe what blacks go through, they’re not friends
- What’s happening today: STL. Co. Council Meeting at 6 pm
WITCH + Elyon Stardoll Style
I used to be addicted to stardoll about four year ago and I always wanted to build dolls with the witch’s physical characteristics and see how they would be. Well, I finally did. I was impatient so I didn’t the details (as notice by Taranee’s hair) but however I enjoyed doing. The girls are arranged like they were in a typical day on Earth, but for Elyon I’ve tried to do something more elaborate since she is a queen. but i don’t know… i don’t like the result D: